I've had a replacement already because the bolt at the back broke.From searching the web it looks like many people have had same experience.

The first time I spoke customer care the person on the other end of the phone was trying to pin the blame for the defect on me due to it not being set up correctly. Apparently the replacement part was out of stock and would take six weeks. When I asked for a replacement machine it would take six weeks. When the new arrived and promptly broke with the same issue I was told in order to get a refund I would have to pay shipping to send the machine to Reno Nevada to get refund.

This company clearly takes no responsibility for its clearly defective products and is really just in the business of ripping people off.

Had an Experience with Thane International?

Comments

Ryazan', Ryazan, Russian Federation #17852

This company is nothing more than a scam artist.They charged my credit card for their exercise machine even when I said I didn't want it.

They said they had authorization even though my order wasn't even completed. I cancelled it in the middle of it. I didn't even know the price. They won't pay to ship it back to themselves for an order that should have never even been placed.

GRRRR! HA! I returned it to the post office today and refused it back to them! Customer service is a joke, more like how many times can I interrupt you and yell at you?

JERKS!BUYER BEWARE!