I am thoroughly disgusted with Thane USA.I ordered the Orbitrek Elite last year and 2 weeks after I called to let them know I hadn't received it.

They told me I had to wait another 2 weeks. Still, it never showed up. They told me I had to fill out a postal investigation form... nothing helped.

Funny thing, the tracking number they provided me never showed up in the system. They say it was delivered. I never got it. They won't issue me a refund.

I paid $266+ & got diddly-squat for it.

They continued to charge my account even though I never received the item.I will never buy from them again, and will warn others of their poor service to consumers!

Had an Experience with Thane International?

Comments

California City, California, United States #734353

Same here.They never sent me my mop pads and when I replied they wete very rude and unprofessional and said I waited too long and feel free to buy more.

I said unless theyre free I want nothing from you and even then they wouldnt be technically free since I bought 3 packs if pads I wpuld only be getting was I rightfully owed. They said had I contacted tjem prior to when I did they could help which pissed me off to the max. I said so I magically contacted you the day after deadline to recieve help!? BULL$###!!!!

I will let everyone know youre shady scandalous dirtbags *** artists and I even called them words I shouldnt say. Point is, theyre unprifessional and thieves. Bottom line. #### thane.com and the mop is nothing special had I recieved my pafs or not.

Trash product.

Trash customer service.Overall trash company.

shnnnlwrnce

This same company sells a a product called the Slim n Lift.It's a falsely advertised piece of junk that claims to slim your body with little effort and great results.

Thane USA is a company with one goal: to take people's money.I'm reporting them to the BBB.