Thane International - H20 Mop - Buyers Beware!!!!
Purchased an H20 Mop, less than one month ago and it quickly broke. Contacting the company sends you to India, where the representatives can't speak, or understand, English and when you ask for a Supervisor, they hang up on you.
Warranty? For $29.95, they'll send you another mop or, you can return your damaged mop and wait 3 to 6 months for it to be repaired, not replaced with a new one.
Spend $140.00 on this inferior product and get your head examined at the same time.
Buy American......if you can find anything made here in the US!review #125411
You may also like
- "I've purchased a lot of coral from a lot of sellers and vendors in the last few years. This is the first negative feedback I've given. Typically I stay away..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "They ruined our furniture and were late, and they have done zero to rectify our ruined furniture.We bought furniture from IKEA, and asked Urban Express to deliver. At first we..."
- "Horrible internet, horrible company and even a horrible owner. I have called support who is always unable to address the issue but claims they will be routing the call..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "In the fall of 2014 I bought a Pfister bath faucet called Selia. It leaked so I contacted the company. I sent them pictures showing the two areas it leaked...."
- "The company has charged Rs 2000/- around 3 years ago for making website through Mr,Kunal Chabra but till date no website has been created.the picuure of bill having kunal signature..."
- "On May 20th, I register the trip online from LA to SFO on May25th , but finally they mention the trip is not able to confirm, and I was not..."