Thane International - H20 Mop - Buyers Beware!!!!
Purchased an H20 Mop, less than one month ago and it quickly broke. Contacting the company sends you to India, where the representatives can't speak, or understand, English and when you ask for a Supervisor, they hang up on you.
Warranty? For $29.95, they'll send you another mop or, you can return your damaged mop and wait 3 to 6 months for it to be repaired, not replaced with a new one.
Spend $140.00 on this inferior product and get your head examined at the same time.
Buy American......if you can find anything made here in the US!review #125411
You may also like
- "I used Cascade Liquid Gel Detergent to do a couple of loads of dishes. I was horrified to find out that all my dishes came out with this awful..."
- "I used to self-fill 5 gallons of water for as little as .25/gal & had wondered if I could filter my own water at home with equal or better results..."
- "Fiterman sports sent me back a helmet that I had signed at an autograph signing through their company with smudge and smear marks all over the helmet. This helmet..."
- "Ievgen K, from odesk.com: The freelancer hijacked my dedicated server. The first contract he tried helping me, got stuck and was not able to get into WHM, I told him..."
- "The tittle says it all! I gave them my Dell XPS laptop running at top speed with NO Issues other than a few hiccups running it for 5 1/2 years..."
- "Reported our dissatisfaction with a sectional after a couple of weeks, only offer to take it back was if we purchased a more expensive replacement. After just over a year..."
- "10+ years ago I built my home and used Durango levers throughout. Recently several of them started BREAKING. I called Emtek's customer service because on their website it..."
- "I purchased 4 new Michelin Pilot Sports to be installed on brand new wheels in the boxes. I inspected the wheels prior to taking them in to have the tires..."
- "Was researching products online while sitting down reading the outcome of my findings. The manager on duty told me that I needed to leave "her store" and do my research..."